OTDA Home Resources for Working Families Job Search Assistance
Job Search Assistance
- One-Stop Career Centers
- The New York State Department of Labor and Workforce New York provide the tools to find your next job or training for another job. Whether you need career services support, job search tips, or training, your local One-Stop Career Center provides assistance for all of your employment needs.
- Green Careers NY
- Find information on green jobs and careers. Included is a collection of green job listings and job boards, and tips for finding employment in green industries.
- A resource for youth to explore careers related to their strengths, skills and talents. Click on any of six major categories, and scroll to the bottom to find a list of occupations in that category. There is also information about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) careers.
- A free, one-stop online job search and career planning resource that helps adults make informed career decisions. JobZone provides information on 900 occupations, matched with the latest labor market information from the NYS Department of Labor.
- Jobs Express
- Search current job openings by region, and connect with the NY Job Bank.
- Job Placement Services
- In New York State, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment and Training Program provides employment and training services for recipients of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits to help them toward self-sufficiency.