OTDA Home Contract & Grant Opportunities
Contract & Grant Opportunities
These pages contain information about procurement and funding opportunities provided by the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA). All procurements and funding decisions are made in accordance with applicable State Finance Law and/or Federal Regulations. Bids are requested as needed to address programmatic and operational needs of OTDA. Specific funding and bid opportunities are contained on the Procurement/Bid Opportunities page.
The links in this section may not contain every bidding/funding opportunity provided by OTDA. To ensure that you receive notice of appropriate OTDA bid/funding opportunities directly, you must apply for placement on the OTDA Bidders List. The application can be obtained through the link on this page. Additional bid/funding opportunities can be found through the New York State Office of General Services, New York State Contract Reporter and the New York State Register.
- Procurement Bid Opportunities
- This section includes a listing of both present and past solicitations and procurement-bid opportunities.
- Online Bidders Application Form
- This section provides access for potential bidders and interested individuals to the OTDA electronic Bidders List application form.
- Downloadable Bidders Application Form and Instructions
- This section provides access to potential bidders and interested individuals to the OTDA Bidders List application form and instructions in a downloadable format.
- Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE)
- This section provides information on how to become a NYS certified MWBE.
- Qualified Personal Service Contracts
- OTDA agency contracts which meet the requirements established by the Governor’s policy and in accordance with the Freedom of Information Law.
- New Electronic Payment Requirements
- This section reviews NYS requirements relating to all new contracts receiving electronic payments.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Resources
- This section provides access to additional information regarding the OTDA and NYS bidding and procurement processes.
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.